Neko Case – “Man” Music Video




Unknown | January 11, 2016 - 9:02 pm
Back in 2013, Neko Case released the beautifully titled The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You album, and “Man” was one of its stand-out singles. Case recently announced complete discography with 180 gram vinyl box set Truckdriver, Gladiator, Mule. The vinyl contained her album’s remastered version from the original analog tape. Along with it, she shared a video for the track. The clip directed by Austin Vesely shows Case and a posse of young women dance in the streets. Watch below.


Truckdriver, Gladiator, Mule vinyl box set now available. Buy it here. The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You is out now via ANTI-. Buy it on iTunes/Amazon.

Neko Case: Website | Facebook | Twitter


Tags: , ,

Leave A Comment