Filter – “Take Me To Heaven”




Unknown | January 25, 2016 - 9:21 pm
Industrial rock band Filter will release its seventh LP, Crazy Eyes in April and the band shared the first single, “Take Me To Heaven,” off the album. The album produced by frontman Richard Patrick and “Take Me To Heaven” is a song Patrick wrote after losing his father. Here’s Patrick with some background on the track:
“Take Me To Heaven” was written after my dad just died, and where I’m coming from is I’m trying to find if there’s an afterlife and I’m trying to believe in it. It’s very hopeful. There’s no more authentic and real that I could have gotten as a singer and lyricist.

Listen to the track below.


Crazy Eyes is out 4/8/16 via Wind-Up. Buy “Take Me To Heaven” on iTunes/Amazon.

Filter: Website | Facebook | Twitter


Tags: ,

Leave A Comment