Chris Cornell – “‘Til The Sun Comes Back Around”




Unknown | January 18, 2016 - 9:15 am
Chris Cornell contributed an original single titled “‘Til The Sun Comes Back Around” to Michael Bay’s new film 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi. Listen to “‘Til The Sun Comes Back Around” below.


13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi is in theaters now.

Chris Cornell: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


Tags: ,
3
  1. I totally love this song. I'm really glad that I have come across it. I must admit that this is one of my favorite songs. Finish My Research Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Thanks for sharing this information. Looking for help with your chapter 4 data analysis and findings? Get online qualitative and quantitative data analysis services from the leading Research Projects Writing Company at an affordable cost. Our experts are available 24/7.

    ReplyDelete