The Temper Trap Guitarist Quits Band




Unknown | October 01, 2013 - 4:50 am

Australia indie band’s The Temper Trap have announced the departure of their guitarist Lorenzo Sillitto (on far left image above). Sillitto has been member of the Melbourne outfit since 2006 and said it was time for him to “try new things” in his future life. Below is Sillitto statement of his departure.
I leave the band with a heavy heart but it was time for me to try new things. I've loved everything about The Temper Trap. It's been an incredible experience. I want to thank the boys for all the amazing times, places we have seen and played and laughs along the way, management, record labels, the many people who've supported the band throughout the years, the many friends I've made and of course the fans - it has been an amazing journey, an experience I will never forget and one that changed my life

The rest of the band have wished Sillitto all the best and stated that “we’re sad to lose a guitarist, we are not losing a friend.” The Temper Trap are currently working on their third studio album to the follow-up of their 2012 self-titled LP and is expected to be released early next year.

The Temper Trap : Website | Facebook | Twitter


Tags: ,

Leave A Comment